Sunday 16 November 2008

Polly gets a hair cut....


We got Polly firstly for the girls and secondly as she wasn't supposed to moult, well she does and I CAN"T stand dog hair!!!! It goes every where, the other day I cleaned the extraction unit above the stove and it was covered in hairs, how do they get up there for goodness sake? So Polly went to the groomers, and she came out with bows in her ears. Paddy, Georgie and I all went awwwww when we saw her, she looked so cute! I took her into school to show Emma's class, the children loved it! Anyway has it made it any better with the dropping of the hair, I am afraid not, but the girls love her and thats all that matters really!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hi Lizzie!

I haven't visited your blog in a while but I just wanted to say that the picture on the top of your girls is just beautiful!

Take care,
Kristina