Wednesday 22 April 2009

Ice-skating.....


Yesterday we went ice-skating, what a laugh!  I haven't been skating since I was a teenager, many years ago.  It was just the same, loud, cold, and lots of kids tearing around at 100 miles an hour.  It was such good fun, I really enjoyed myself, and I managed to stay upright the whole time! Well the same could not be said for my beloved husband..... to say he hated it is an under statement, which of course I found highly amusing, (the sympathetic wifey that I am), anyway the kids enjoyed once they got their ice-skating feet, and with the help of a frame they were off.  We most definitely will be doing it again, whether John will come with us , well that is another story!
Paddy 

Me having got my balance!!

John and Emma, I don't know who needed the frame more!!

Paddy and Georgie


3 comments:

Kristina said...

Looks like so much fun!

Lizzie said...

I needed the frame a lot more than the girls as is obvious from the photos. My left boot felt like it was pushing a nail up through the sole of my foot and although you could see your breath (a rarity in Auckland)I was sweating bullets through fear....otherwise great fun...as I remarked to several people, purgatory without the laughs!!

Lizzie said...

Obviously that last comment was from me but I failed to sign off.....John