Thursday 21 May 2009

Dinner at the Walsh's.....






What do you get when you get three families together for dinner?  Lots of kids, lots of fun, lots of noise and lots of food.  Several weeks ago now we had some family friends around for dinner, and to say it was chaotic was an understatement, I think my Dad hid in the living room the whole time and only surfaced for the food, and then he made a hasty retreat!
As a kid I used to love going around to our cousins for dinner, we all had the best time and this reminded me of that.  We are at the stage with our kids were everything is so much easier, no rushing home to get babies to bed etc, etc.  I know our winter has only just started, but roll on summer so we can get back into the barbies!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I want that apple dessert recipe!!
I wish we lived closer, it looks like such a blast at your house with all those kids