Saturday 18 October 2008

A shopping trip

Yesterday my Mum, myself and Paddy went shopping. Paddy didn't go to kindy yesterday because she said she had a sore tummy, hmmmmm I just think she wanted to go out with her Mum and Nanny. Having twins you very rarely have one on one time with either of them, in fact I think it was the first time Paddy had been out without her twinny Georgie! It actually felt a little odd, but Paddy LOVED it. She was like the cat who got the cream, I think she practically hugged herself the whole time! At one stage when we were sitting down for a cup of tea she whispered to me 'I like it without Georgie' (I don't think she really meant it, but I think it was very novel to be on her own!) You forget what it was like just to have one, with Emma we did so much with her, but then 20 months after she was born we had another two babies and things have been chaotic ever since, and you know what I wouldn't change it for anything in the world!!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Sorry, mummy going shopping is definetely NOT news!! John