Friday 3 October 2008

Stumpy!

Stumpy has a name, Paddy has called her 'Lucy Lucky Walsh'! Where that has come from I have no idea but it is so cute. Stumpy is included in everything we do. Yesterday I was doing Pilate's in the living room and of course the kids joined in, half way through Paddy told me stumpy was really good at it too. Stumpy also tells lots of stories. Every morning the kids hop into bed with us and stumpy always has a story to tell, it makes us laugh, but I am so pleased that Paddy wants to include stumpy in everything and also the way she talks about it so freely. The other day though she did say to her Nanny, stumpy wishes she had toes. Mum was a bit lost for words I think. That doesn't happen too often though, otherwise I think stumpy is pretty happy with things!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

So cute! Im so impressed with how well Paddy is doing.