Wednesday 10 December 2008

Catch up time

Wow have things been busy, I can't believe it has been about three weeks since my last blog! I have been busy baking, I have made eight small Christmas cakes, four medium sized ones. John and I have done about 55 cards, sent presents off overseas, Christmas shopping, plus the everyday stuff, Play ball, swimming, athletics, school and kindy!!! It is all good through, the weather has been fabulous, warm and sunny and it is almost the summer holidays. I can't wait, no school lunches for six weeks, YAY!!!!!! Emma got her report today and she did really well, we are very proud of our Emma!

1 comment:

bobnjo said...

Hi Guys
Lizzie you are so good with all your baking
I am lazy I buy
Well done Emma, I bet you are looking forward to the school holidays lots of fun with mum, dad and sisters
Have a great Christmas