Wednesday 10 December 2008

A school visit

Georgie and Paddy

Georgie, Paddy and Emma

To get the girls ready for school, they have two visits. Of course they wanted to wear their uniforms, I can't believe how grown up they look! They loved their visit, they spent a morning in a classroom doing lots of activities. The first thing Paddy said was, 'I've got a magic leg'. The other children were completely fascinated and they all tried very hard not to stare, Paddy didn't mind she just explained the best she could.
So Paddy and Georgie only have just over a week of kindy left, and I just can't believe that they are starting school next year, where have those five years gone. Emma my big girl is going to be in Year three next year, it only seemed like yesterday that she was starting school, I think I am going to have an empty nest syndrome when they all will be at school!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Do you have a hobby?:) Think of all that you will be able to do! Will the girls go full time?(all day, or 1/2 a day?)

Lizzie said...

They will go all day, 9am to 3pm. They will be tired little girls for the first little while! Kindy is 1/2 day, that is where they are at the moment. I hope to do lots in the garden, and maybe whip my body back into shape at the gym!

bobnjo said...

Doesn't time fly,it only seems like yesterday when they were tiny babies, the girls look so lovely in their school uniforms, you must be so proud