Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Paddy and Georgie......

This time five years ago Paddy and Georgie were born, and like today it was really hot, I was totally over being pregnant!! I was due for a c-section on the 7th but went into labour naturally, they must have know I was ready because I honestly don't think I could have done another day! Well we have been through a lot these last five years and I have to say it was so nice to celebrate their birthday without a cloud hanging over our heads! Happy Birthday Paddy and Georgie!!!!
Here they are as newborns and a video of them getting their cake today. I have l lot of catching up to do (as always) but when I get a moment I will get onto it!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Time goes by so fast doesnt it! Happy Birthday sweet girls!!!

Rich said...

Happy birthday! From uncle Jonny and Auntie Lisa

Kristina said...

They are precious! Happy Birthday!