Tuesday 22 April 2008

Emma is six!




Birthday cake at Nannys

Our baby has turned six, I still can't get my head around the fact that she is no longer our teeny tiny baby but a six year old who has lost two teeth (very big news in the life of a six year old) and is in her second year of school, and loving every minute of it. Emma has a great network of friends and she seems to enjoy the school work as well, but at the moment I really think school is all about catching up with her mates!

So for the big party we went to 'clip n climb' which is an indoor climbing gym, and the kids just love it. It kind of looked like hard work to me, but the energy children seem to have is endless.
I have to say I was so proud of Paddy, we were unsure whether she would be able to do it with her smaller leg, but she was up there with the best of them, you have to say that Paddy is a trier and really what more could you ask for, the fact that she managed to get part way up the wall even better!

Then it was back home for a few games and some party food, I thought the kids would be knackered after climbing up walls for an hour but they went CRAZY! I think we had 16 hyper children running around like they had never been to a party before, I think I just went and hid in a corner somewhere and hoped for the best, (I thought they are supposed to settle down the older they get?)

Anyway it was a great party (honestly), the kids had a ball which is what it is all about!

Paddy giving it a go!




Emma

No comments: