Monday 21 April 2008

Swimming anyone?


Last November the Walsh Family went on a well earned holiday to Fiji, on arrival Emma spent approx 8 hours a day in the pool, I think it took a week for her skin to recover when we got home!

Well I have to say the twins were a different story, they wouldn't go in without their arms in a death like grip around John's and I necks, as for putting their heads under, not on your nelly. We worked on it, and by the time we left they were jumping in to us. Excellent!

So on our return to Auckland we thought while they are feeling confident lets start swimming lessons and boy do they love it.

A couple of weeks ago I took Georgie and Paddy along, I hadn't been in awhile as John normally takes them (good Dad that he is), and before I knew it they were in the pool and Georgie was doing rolly pollies (I couldn't believe my eyes), when did this happen?

Big thumbs up, you bet!

No comments: