Wednesday 17 September 2008

Happy Birthday Nanny Pat



Tomorrow is my Mum's birthday, so tonight we went to our favourite restaurant for dinner (I overate as always!) The kids just love it there as they do fantastic pizza's and also delicious steaks, and the best thing is it is a child friendly restaurant! We love that!

I was thinking today about my Mum, as when she was my age now (41 argggggh), I was 19, I just can't get my head around that. I could no more imagine having a 19 year old than flying to the moon, seriously it just makes my mind boggle! The great thing is Mum is such a young Nanny, it is brilliant, I just hope my girls don't have their children as old as I did otherwise I will be too old to do anything!!

I am also feeling a bit nostalgic so here are a couple of old photo's plus a couple from tonight!




This photo I think is from about 1973, I am on the left, then my sister Phillipa my brother Jonny and my Dad Tony


Mum and Dad from 1962 or 1963, don't you just love the Beehive!!!

1 comment:

Daniele White said...

I just had to laugh at the pic of you all when young!
You are still that girl in the photo to me lizzie, brought back wonderful happy memories!