Monday 29 September 2008

Swimming Lessons!

Today being the first day of the school holidays, was also the first day of swimming lessons. The girls are doing an intensive course, so they will be swimming every day. This was the first day back in the pool since Paddy had her big surgery and I have to say I was a little bit nervous. I was wondering firstly how they would go, and secondly would we be stared at, people can't help staring and that is when Paddy has her leg on! Anyway we got to the pool and it was nice and quiet, everyone was prepared for Paddy and I have to say she was like a fish in water!! Not having her foot didn't affect her at all, it was incredible! She could keep her balance, and the pool has got a great set up with steps going into the water and rails everywhere so she could hang on. Emma was great giving her the big thumbs up, I think she was the proud big sister. Georgie, well she was just Georgie doing rolly poly's and just having a good time. John and I were so pleased, I am just so glad she enjoyed herself.

I have lots of other news to catch up on, but I have jobs to do so it will have to be later.

No comments: