Monday 23 March 2009

The school fair....







On Sunday we had our school fair, it was a brilliant day, the weather was fantastic and we all had a really good time! There was lots to do see, and eat!!! I think the girls ate candy floss till it came out of their ears!

Emma did a little show with a few of the girls from her class, and John and I were so nervous before hand, you would have thought she was getting an Oscar or something! We needn't have worried as they put on a great show. When I figure out how to put videos on the blog I will show a short clip, they were really rather good!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Radar's Mom said...

I would love to see the video! It looks like it truly was a beautiful day. Uploading a video isn't too hard. There's an icon next to the picture icon on your blog composing page and it should just ask you for the video file.

Oh - and happy birthday to Michael!

Radar's Mom said...

Oh, and I love the new blog header picture... that's a priceless picture of the girls!