Wednesday 11 June 2008

Cast off today!

Finally Paddy's cast comes off today, I guess these last two weeks have gone by fairly quickly, and I can't quite believe that today we are going to see her little leg for the first time without a foot. To be honest I am very nervous, more so for Paddy as I don't want her to freak out. We have been told that the children handle it a whole lot better than the parents, fingers crossed eh?!
Paddy has come along in leaps and bounds these last few days, it is amazing what a good night sleep does for one. She is playing happily, last night she even had a tantrum when I asked her to help clean up the play room, yep things are definatley getting back to normal!

1 comment:

Niki said...

HI Lizzie,
I remember being so so nervous about seeing Madeleine without her foot. You will be charmed because it is your daughter. Be prepared for the stitches though, yucky.

I'm glad Paddy is back to normal and I love the fabric :) so fairy princess!

much love,
Niki