Saturday 21 June 2008

Look at me!


Look at me, look at me! This is what Paddy says to everyone when she stands up and puts a bit of weight on her stumpy. She is very proud of her self, and of course has to show everyone! She is doing so good during the day, we are still having a few issues at night she is very unsettled, but I guess we just have to work through it.
Next week Paddy and Georgie start on morning kindy, five days a week, and I just can't get my head around it, before I know it they will be off to school, and I will have empty nest syndrome! What am I going to be like when they leave home!? P & G love kindy they are really social, and the other children are really fascinated with them being twins, we are completely used to how they look and can tell them apart no problems, but anyone new who meets them finds it difficult. I have to admit even I can't tell them apart in some photo's, and they always ask me which one is which, so they even look the same to them selves!

Paddy with her stumpy!

Paddy and Georgie


This is my favourite photo of the girls as new born babies, Paddy as on the left looking at the photo.

No comments: