Friday 13 June 2008

Mercy, please Mum!

Has anyone heard the new song 'Mercy' by the Welsh singer Duffy? Well my kids love it, I bought the CD and the song is permanently on in the car. As soon as we hop in the car the kids say, Mum, Mercy pleassssssse, so on it goes. Then it is Mum, louder, louder, now I don't want to be one of those people that you can hear the bass thumping before you see the car, do you think my three care, no not a bit! So then the song finishes and it's, Mum play it again, and this goes on and on and on. I don't mind, and I love it too. The rest of the CD is not too bad either, so if you haven't heard it, check it out, you will love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2orthS3TQ

1 comment:

Walsh family said...

Hi there Walsh Family. Congratulations and well done on getting over the last few weeks. You are amazing. Paddy Sarah loves the name you chose for your stump. It's really cool. we now have an Aussie stumpy and a Kiwi stumpy. sarah loves your material. i might have to send money to your Mum to go shopping for us. Keep up the good work.
Talk soon.
Patricia, Tom , Sarah, Katie and Laura Walsh, Sydney.xxx