Thursday 3 July 2008

Catch up time!


The Walsh Family have all been sick with the flu so I haven't had a chance to post recently, so I am feeling better today, Emma has gone back to school after three days off and the twins are tucked up under blankets watching TV. I have a pile of ironing, washing and the house needs a good tidy but I would much rather write a bit on our blog! So where do I start, well first off Emma, every Monday at school she does Playball and it is so good for the kids it teaches them all sorts of ball handling skills but also confidence and how to play well in a team, not only that Emma loves it, she runs around with a grin from ear to ear, and she doesn't even realise that she is exercising... bonus! Last week she got player of the day and she got a little trophy, she was very proud of her self! Emma with her trophy

Also last week Emma's school had their disco, Emma and her friends were in a state of high excitement all week, it was the talk of the school playground! When I dropped her off it was so sweet to see them all dancing, well the girls were, the boys were just chasing each other round and round the school hall! You should have heard everyone scream when the DJ played a song from High School Musical, the kids went nuts! In fact the poor bloke had to tell every one to calm down, what a laugh.

Emma off to her school disco


Another bit of exciting news is my lovely friend Anna and her partner Jules had their baby!! They welcomed Grace Isabelle into the world last Friday weighing in at 7pd 5ozs, and I have to say she is just gorgeous, I got to see her on the Sunday after she was born and you forget how small they are, there is nothing like a new born baby, they are beautiful. I just can't believe I had two at once plus a 19 month old, no wonder I didn't get out of my PJ's for the first three months, I must of been in a complete daze!


Lizzie with baby Grace

Finally this Friday we are off to the Limb Centre for Paddy's first fitting of her leg, we are all very excited, I just hope it goes well for Paddy, she gets around so well now, but it will be just fabulous when she will be able to walk again and keep up with her sisters!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Aren't you a fabulous looking mom too!
You do forget has small they are. I miss that yet don't miss the sleepless night and constant feedings. I can't belive you had 2 newborns and a toddler!